When your existing Salesforce edition doesn't have the API access, the optimal solution to switch to another CRM in an automated way is to transfer data with the help of CSV files.
You can do Salesforce backup files in two ways:
1. Use Data2CRM service.
It allows you to export different modules or all the modules with saved relations between records. That means if you decide to transfer your data from CSV to another platform, it will have the same connections as it had in your Salesforce account.
2. Use the option Salesforce offers.
First of all, you have to backup your current CRM data:
- Go to your Salesforce admin panel and choose 'Setup'.
Then go on the left side of the page layout, press ‘Data Management’ and ‘Data Export’
- Push "Export now" button.
- Now, you may export your Salesforce. To that, do the following:
- Put mark on "Include all data".
- Make sure you’ve marked the switched fields.
- Press "Start export".