You can do Salesforce backup files in two ways:
1. Use Data2CRM service.
It allows you to export different modules or all the modules with saved relations between records. That means if you decide to transfer your data from CSV to another platform, it will have the same connections as it had in your Salesforce account.
2. Use the option Salesforce offers.
1. Go to your Salesforce Dashboard and choose ‘Setup Home’ from ‘Settings’ drop-down box on the right side of your dashboard.
2. On the left side, press on ‘Data’ button as well as ‘Export Data’ after that. Consequently, click on ‘Export Now’ in the middle of the page layout.
3. Now, find 'Include all data' in the list of the modules and click on the corresponding box.
4. At this point, press ‘Start Export’. In order to have a full backup of your CRM information, make sure you've marked the following fields:
In a while, you'll get an email notification and be able to download the database CSV file.