SugarCRM vs SuiteCRM: Comparison Aspects
Today’s swift development of the business world and multifacetedness of the company-customer relationship have passed to a new level. Accordingly, CRM systems are number one solutions to help companies efficiently manage customer relationships and stay competitive.
Due to the variety of platforms on the CRM market, it’s getting more difficult to find the right system to satisfy the business requirements and fit your budget. In case your choice is now waving between SugarCRM vs SuiteCRM, let’s distinguish their differences and help you make a final decision.
SugarCRM vs SuiteCRM: A Brief Look at the Features
Both SugarCRM and SuiteCRM, are compelling solutions that attract the companies of all sizes. However, SugarCRM places a focus on enterprises, while the small and mid-sized organizations admire SuiteCRM.
SugarCRM is positioned as the one of top CRM systems. The platform offers you a wide range of features starting from the project and activity management to integration with 104 apps. The solution automates your core sales, marketing, and customer support processes. Needless to say, that SugarCRM is commercial software, so be ready for financial investments.
SuiteCRM has forked from SugarCRM and designed by the development agency SalesAgility. The platform is based on Sugar’s Community Edition, with a number of modules added. SuiteCRM includes the sales, marketing, and support automation options and offers simple collaborations among the different departments. One of the great add-ons is “Advanced OpenWorkflow” that allows performing the various tasks (from automating security management to setting up contract reminders).
- Sugar Professional $40/user/month billed annually - perfect for growing a small business - Sales automation and forecasting, Customer service, Case management, Lead management, Sales campaigns, Online support, 15GB storage
- Sugar Enterprise $65/user/month billed annually - best value for larger businesses - all features in Professional Edition plus Product level quotes and forecasting, Advanced workflow, Team-based role permissions, 100 concurrent customer self-service portal users, 12x5 (hours/days) email and phone support, 60GB storage
- Sugar Ultimate $150/user/month billed annually - Most complete CRM plus the highest level of support - all features in Enterprise Edition plus Assigned Technical Account Manager, 5 sandbox instances, 24x7 support, 250GB storage
Additionally, you may:
Gather and analyze customer intelligence from a broad range of social data sources. That will cost $15/user/month/annually.
Achieve Marketing Automation Success Through the Funnel. That will cost $950 per 10k contacts/month/annually.
By and large, if you are smaller organization and looking for an efficient CRM at the reasonable price, then migration from SugarCRM to SuiteCRM is a way out.
CRM Migration: Swift Move to Business Prosperity
The process of choosing the right platform is only one step towards the successful transition project, finding a proper migration tool is the next one. Take advantage of an automated migration service to move the records fast and securely. The SaaS enables you with an ability to transfer the items without programming skills and copy/pasting activities, as well as offers you the following benefits:
- Security. Eliminate the possibility of any data loss. The service treats the information privately and gives you an opportunity to sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- CRMs Uptime. Exclude the interruptions of business processes. The automated solution ensures the platforms will work properly during the migration.
- Data Mapping (Optional). Check if the service mapped the fields in on your own in accordance with the company demands. Correct the mapping on your own if necessary. In case you get a notification that some fields are not mapped, select the available choices and map them.
- Users Mapping. Choose a future CRM user and assign the records of the current CRM user.
- Free Sample Migration. Launch a trial version of CRM migration and explore the service in action. Trujay moves a limited amount of records together with relations between the items.
- Free Estimation. Calculate your CRM migration cost beforehand the migration.
- Deduplication. Clean out the redundant and outdated data with help of Trujay All-in-One Custom Migration Services.
Actions before Migration
Take into account a few activities to get ready for a smooth transfer:
- filter the database and delete the unnecessary records;
- prepare a backup to avoid any items loss;
- announce your team about the upcoming CRM switch.
SugarCRM to SuiteCRM Migration: Quick Instructions
Notice that the foloving tutorial is suitable for both SugarCRM and SuiteCRM.
Consider the next actions to perform the data import to SuiteCRM or SugarCRM effortlessly.
After the preparation steps are behind, you can transfer the business information CRM by using an automated migration system Trujay:
Step 1. Go to https://app.data2crm.com and start one-page sample migration right away. No registration required. Specify your existing CRM by providing the required credentials. Now, define your destination CRM and log in. When all is done, launch free Sample migration. And don't forget to provide email before starting free Sample migration so we will send the results there.
Notice. Your data fields can be mapped automatically according to the most common logic or you can press the "Choose Migration Options" and set up mapping by yourself.
Step 2. Check out your Sample migration results. If you are satisfied, choose suitable insurance plan and launch full CRM migration.
To Change options and set up mapping after the Sample migration over yet you are not happy with the results, push "Change fields mapping". Select users and items you’d like to migrate to your new CRM platform. Check the corresponding boxes to migrate your accounts, contacts, tasks, opportunities, leads, and notes together with the related activities such as calls and events.
To use advanced mapping possibilities, press "Change field mappping (optional)" and set up all required connections yourself.
Keep in mind that you can change mapping and re-run Sample migration for free as many times as needed.
The service will transfer all your data without any hassles and business interruptions, so you will be able to get to work right away as well as implement your post-migration actions.
Activities after Transition
Make the CRM implementation easy and swift by taking the following practices:
- check out if all records migrated to the proper places;
- create the personalized workflow rules;
- set up the specific filters for analytics;
- equip your employees with the required tutorials.
In case you are looking for CRM that is easier to use and more budget-friendly, take into consideration all above-mentioned.
Catch an opportunity to migrate a part of your real data from another CRM or files to SugarCRM or SuiteCRM with Trujay and try a free Sample Migration right now or estimate your migration price first.