Highrise to Insightly: Quality Guidance of the Smooth Migration
In the perfect world, the companies have all required customers’ information and practical tools to manage the business processes at their fingertips. In reality, the organizations use CRM solutions for prolific business running. The platforms enable you with anytime access to the clients’ data and offer high-end functionality for the organizations of all sizes.
For meeting the growing demands of the market, many companies are looking for more advanced platforms. Among the variety of CRMs, Highrise and Insightly are great examples of the the affordable and effective systems.
Highrise vs Insightly: Get More Options at Lower Expenses
There is no fit-all-organisation solution, Highrise and Insightly differ in their feature sets and fits the needs of the various companies.
Highrise is admired by the small and mid-sized businesses and mostly focuses on the contact management. You can import the customers’ information from social media and keep your records in order with synchronized emails, notes, files, and images. The solution offers the task management to create, assign, track the tasks and set the reminders. Highrise includes a free plan for up to 3 users and 4 paid editions:
- Solo – 1 user for $29/month
- Basic – up to 6 users for $24/month
- Plus – up to 15 users for $49/month
- Premium – up to 40 users for $99/month
Insightly is an intuitive platform for the small organizations. The solution stands out for the powerful opportunity and pipeline management, as well as provides projects and milestone tracking. The platform offers the Advanced Reporting that allows you to create, share, and schedule custom reports. The platform provides a free plan for 2 users and 4 paid ones:
- Basic - $12 user per month
- Plus - $29 user per month
- Professional - $49 user per month
- Enterprise - $99 user per month
As you can see, apart from the more reasonable pricing, many companies migrate from Highrise to Insightly due to:
- extended modules for data management;
- abilities for records interlinking and data sharing within the company;
- options for project and task management;
- advanced reports and opportunity analysis for measuring the effectiveness and data-driven forecasting.
How to Perform Data Import with Ease?
The CRM migration is a complicated process, so finding the right transition tool should be your first step to business success. An automated migration service Data2CRM can help you perform the transfer without copy/pasting and programming. Take advantage of the following functionality for the swift and secure Highrise to Insightly migration:
- The SaaS eliminates any possibility of data loss and guarantees the security of the customers’ information.
- Data2CRM allows you to perform data mapping during migration. If you observe that some fields are not mapped, select the available options. The service supports the mapping of the CRM default records. In case you want to map the essential items, create the custom fields on the destination CRM.
- The migration tool provides you an opportunity to map the users. You can assign the records of the current CRM user to the future one. In case a list of choices lacks an option of the desired user, create it on the future solution.
- The service offers you a free Demo Migration to see the process in action. The limited amount of records will be moved during the data import.
- The existing and destination CRM will work properly during the transition. The Saas assures 100% uptime of both platforms and excludes any business interruptions.
- Data2CRM helps you filter and delete the copies of data with the help of deduplication feature.
Migrate from Highrise to Insightly Effortlessly
If you’ve selected Data2CRM as the migration tool, check out the quick instructions to perform the transfer smoothly:
- Create your account at app.data2crm.com and sign in.
2. Choose your current Highrise. Provide URL and API token.
Select your future Insightly and specify API Key.
After that, decide what records you want to migrate, tick the corresponding boxes, map the fields and users.
Then, run a free Demo Migration to check if the service functions properly.
4. Once you satisfied with the Demo results, you can proceed with the transfer.
If you want to advance business processes, improve staff collaboration, and enhance the customer satisfaction, the migration from Highrise to Insightly is a right step toward your goals. Want to move CRM records, but harbor doubts about the automated migration? Try a free demo and dispel all your suspicions.