- Sign into your Microsoft Dynamics CRM account.
- Press on the square ‘Dynamics 365’ on the left side of the page.
3. Then, go to ‘My App’ and click on the square ‘Dynamics 365 - custom’ and you will be redirected to your Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
4. After that, go to your browser address bar and copy a link address (from the beginning till the /main.aspx/ ). It could contains words “dynamics.com” or even not.
E.g. If your URL is https://crm.your-systems.com/your-system/main.aspx. You should copy “https://crm.your-systems.com/your-system/” and paste it in the migration wizard.
5. Then, paste the copied link into the required field in the migration wizard, as well as your email and password and proceed with your CRM migration.
Here are the access parameters you need to connect Microsoft Dynamics with Data2CRM.API:
type - MicrosoftDynamics
api_url - CRM URL
login - your email for auth into MicrosoftDynamics CRM
password - your password for auth into MicrosoftDynamics CRM