Project Management Integration Workflow
Build the Advanced Solution to Galvanize the Business Performance
The project management service handles the tons of data that are valuable for process planning, running, as well as keep them evolving. With CRM integration, you can enhance the single view of records, track and eliminate risks, and provide a scope for cross-department collaboration.
How to integrate
1) Create an account at our Developers’ Portal and
- provide your organization name,
- choose a username,
- provide your email and phone number, and
- select a password.
Then, choose a plan or run a trial version. You also can sign in with your GitHub account.
2) After submitting the form, you will receive the email with a brief overview of service, your username and link for the account activation.
By clicking the link, you will be directed to the sign in page - where you enter your username and password to log in.
Then, you will see a dashboard and your unique API credentials for authentication and API requests.
3) For the authentication, you need 2 parameters in the header of request.
X-API2CRM-USER-KEYdefines the client who makes the request. It must be used for all requests sent to Data2CRM.API.
X-API2CRM-APPLICATION-KEYdefines the application you are going to work with. It must be used for all resources apart from application and platform.
Send a test request to see how the service works. For instance, you want to get a list of CRMs, so send the following API request:
curl -X GET --header "Accept: application/json" --header "X-API2CRM-USER-KEY: YOUR_API_KEY" "https://api-2445581398133.apicast.io:443/v1/crm"
4) Then define your data mapping - determine how your app’s entities will correspond in supported in CRM entities. See data flow recommendations.
5) To add your CRM, you click on CRMs on the dashboard. Then hit “Add CRM” button and select a type of CRM (i.e. Hubspot, Salesforce, Highrise, etc.) After that, you need to provide the credentials - the required information differs in each CRM platform.
Let’s say you want to add Insightly CRM, so here you need to enter your API key and hit the “Submit” button.
After you will see your unique
6) Next step is to Install the SDK: you can click “Explore” to see how to use it or hit “Git Repository” to download it. SDK helps you to add/review and delete CRMs, as well as work with entities in CRM platform (i.e. lead, contact, opportunity, task, attachment, etc.)
Before getting down to your CRM integrations, explore our documentation and discover all the functionality of the API service.
Suggested Data Flows
Develop compelling and effective functionality to offer agile, data-focused capabilities in project management.
Get Even More
Apply the custom filters to any data fields on any conditionsCheck Filters
Inspect supported API methods to succeed with your CRM integrationSupported Methods
Explore the code patterns to ensure efficient data manipulationsCode Samples
Advance your project management solution and offer richer opportunities with Data2CRM.API! Schedule a consultation with our expert and get more details on the CRM API integration roadmap.